OUR CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
At Millennium Interiors Ltd it is our policy to consider our impact on the environment, both within our day to day office activities and on-site when we are undertaking refurbishment and fit-out projects.We understand the importance of recycling and reusing products wherever possible plus the importance of reducing our consumption of all products, and have systems in place to encourage good practice. We believe we can play a major role in helping our clients move towards sustainability and will encourage good environmental practice through the design and implementation of fit-out and refurbishment projects we present.
To achieve our aims we will establish sound environmental management by:-
- Ensuring that, as a minimum requirement, we conduct our operations in full compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and environmental codes of practice applicable to our operations, so as to minimise any pollution.
- Seeking to continually improve our environmental performance, by developing objectives that target environmental improvements and to monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues as part of our normal decision making process.
- Developing a relationship with clients, suppliers and contractors and encourage them to consider environmental impacts at the project design stage, and to manage their environmental impacts more effectively.
- Involving our employees in the development and operation of our environmental system, and objectives.
- Reviewing this Environmental Policy at least annually, or when there are any significant changes either to our operations or to environmental legislation.
Our immediate environmental objectives are:
- To encourage and improve the recycling of materials and equipment removed from offices that are refurbished.
- To encourage our clients to reduce wastage by careful office design and the increased use of environmentally friendly systems when offices are refurbished.
Nick Edwards. Director.